• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

helpless asian man attacked and jumped by 7 others behind school

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm very confused here. To my understanding they jumped him for money and possible racism, but three of the guys that attacked the Chinese man have asian last names!

WESLEY WU - grey hoodie, main kid attacking the man, deleted facebook.
EASLEY WU - big puffy jackey with fur hood, blue striped? adidas pants
JOHNNY LI - blue hoodie and blue snap back on

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's Ducking disgusting, I really hope something happens to those kids.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It turned my stomach frankly. No other thing for me to say except that these people are caught and sentenced for aggravated assault. But before that, hopefully the police turn their backs and let Jackie Chan come through and show them what asians can do.

Ducking pussies.

WESLEY WU - grey hoodie, main kid attacking the man, deleted facebook.
EASLEY WU - big puffy jackey with fur hood, blue striped? adidas pants
RAYMOND PALOMINO - white guy with no mask
TODD RAMOS - grey and black hoodie
JOHNNY LI - blue hoodie and blue snap back on
DANNY HUI - dressed in all black

half of those motherfuckers are asian how is that racism.

I would happily have a 1v7 with those mother fuckers

no you wouldn't shut the duck up stop acting tough on the internet. if you really want to, fly out to Chicago, find them make a video of you beating the poop out of them and then come back and post something like that.

One of the kids is a possible result of incest

My dads last name is Fisher and my moms last name is Fisher. And my last name is Fisher. I'm not a result of incest though. How could that be?

Think about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
half of those motherfuckers are asian how is that racism.
The Japanese were known for being notoriously racist against Koreans and Chinese (to some extent they still are). Chinese were known for being racist against the Vietnamese. That all these groups are Asian means nothing.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol I'd gladly get payback on these kids. duck fighting them, I'd torture them. Starting by shooting the knee caps off, then put a bear trap around there penis, nail there hands to there heads, cut there eyes out and leave them to die... Muahahahahahahahaha ;D. Obviously, I'd not do this as I'd get arrested for mass murder. However it is the thought that counts. Right? ;D

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Japanese were known for being notoriously racist against Koreans and Chinese (to some extent they still are). Chinese were known for being racist against the Vietnamese. That all these groups are Asian means nothing.

those are regional conflicts though. I mean they all look the same, what we would classify as asian.

That is similar to the czech people hating the slovakian people or north koreans Ducking up the south koreans. you can't say that's racism because they are from the same race.

Racism would be a white american doing that to a mexican because he is from a different race. But japenese people beating up a chinese person can't be racism, that would just be either a hate crime or assault.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah but you don't know the situation of it. Asian man probably did something, also there was a video this Chinese lady getting stabbed 27 times in broad daylight as people walked by and didn't care or interfere. It was fked up.

Reaction score
those are regional conflicts though. I mean they all look the same, what we would classify as asian.

That is similar to the czech people hating the slovakian people or north koreans Ducking up the south koreans. you can't say that's racism because they are from the same race.

Racism would be a white american doing that to a mexican because he is from a different race. But japenese people beating up a chinese person can't be racism, that would just be either a hate crime or assault.
Oh look, we are famous!

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
who do the serbian people hate again?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Those kids are smart, uploading a video onto the internet, while their faces are perfectly identifiable. I honestly hate people who think they're bad asses in a gang, but they're pussies on their own. Plus, at least learn how to throw a proper punch.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Oh my god... This is so wrong

Seriously when im watching this movie it makes me wanna stand up, and go and kill those little fuckers! Seriously if i'll be ever walking by something like that, i would Ducking beat the crap outta those retards !

Reaction score
SirEpicWin - helpless asian man attacked and jumped by 7 others behind school - RaGEZONE Forums

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I saw this video on facebook yesterday. What I have to say?

First of all they hit life Ducking pussies! I mean come ON they're 7 vs 1 and the poor guy still manages to get up AND RUN rofl!

Second of all, they're stupid as duck, some people said they uploaded the video 'cause they were proud of what they did, well they're dumb that's all I gotta say.

Back