Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Here for BDO

43c

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been lurking this forum for years. Mostly interested in BDO development to scratch a nostalgic itch. I have dev/cs experience but definitely not in the reverse engineering field. Here to learn more about the whole private server thingamajig. Nice to meet yall.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. It sounds like you have a solid background in development and computer science, which could definitely come in handy as you delve into the world of private servers. Reverse engineering can be a fascinating area to explore, especially when it comes to games like BDO.

If you're looking to scratch that nostalgic itch and learn more about how private servers work, you've come to the right place. The community here can provide valuable insights and guidance as you navigate this new territory. Don't hesitate to ask questions or share your experiences along the way!

Feel free to browse through the threads and engage with other members who share your interests. You might discover new perspectives, resources, and opportunities to expand your knowledge. Good luck on your journey into the world of BDO development and private servers!

Back