Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hero Online Quest and Font

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the client given by the "lord dan" the forum, I created a server locally, something caught my attention while translating the game in my own language for fun, there are no Quests in this database, does anyone know how to fix it?

Friends who play this game know that hero online is very entertaining in terms of mission structure and immersive in terms of story.

Is there any way to fix this?When I logged into the original game today, I saw that you have a new character.I noticed that the task system has changed, I think the client I downloaded is old - I can use it if there is a new version, I really enjoyed playing this game for years, now it is very fun to deal with this job locally:/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the client given by the "lord dan" the forum, I created a server locally, something caught my attention while translating the game in my own language for fun, there are no Quests in this database, does anyone know how to fix it?

Friends who play this game know that hero online is very entertaining in terms of mission structure and immersive in terms of story.

Is there any way to fix this?When I logged into the original game today, I saw that you have a new character.I noticed that the task system has changed, I think the client I downloaded is old - I can use it if there is a new version, I really enjoyed playing this game for years, now it is very fun to deal with this job locally:/:

To be able to activate the quests you would have to create the entire structure, because the files available on the internet are files that do not have them or are incomplete, you would have to understand go lang and programming or pay someone to do it, because nobody will do it for free

Upvote 0
Back