• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hero system for TravianX v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, :w00t:

This is my first post to this site and my first upload too! Anyways i like what you have done so far and i made this little mod for your mod. It adds 2 more options to the plus menu...

You can now convert gold/silver... no more waiting on admin to give you silver!

anyways here are the install instructions.

1. first thing's first... install the hero system for TravianX v6 and follow those instructions...

2. open Templates/plus/3.tpl and add these lines of code....

3. Create a new file in the base folder and call it "gold.php" and insert these lines of code....

4. Create a new file in the base folder and call it "silver.php" and insert these lines of code....

And thats it! Enjoy..... :thumbup:

I wasnt sure if i should open a new thread or not because you need the herosystem mod for this mod to work.

*i also have bare minimum php knowledge. what i know i have worked out from reading the TravianX files and playing around.

where extra_mysql.php

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where extra_mysql.php

:blushing: sorry i totally forgot about that.... if you go back and look i edited the original post. Just re-download...

Or you could just edit gold.php and silver.php like this...

find...

include ("extra_mysql.php");

and replace with...

include("GameEngine/Config.php");

all done. :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ALTER TABLE `s1_hero` ADD `head` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `body` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `sward` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `shield` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `legs` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `armour` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey who can help me mine server crashing like that Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/a7910721/public_html/BestZTravian/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 679

plz help me fix this bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back