Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Heroes of The Three Kingdoms Server V1.4.1 (English)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server got delay can't speak to npc how to fix that.. ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there anyway to fix gdeliveryd connect to gamedb failed. I just took gamedb out and added it back again. ..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck with getting the chinese text removed? Also has anyone found or made any tools? I have a dedicated server.

Nope. I believed it was working as on the other perfectworld.com games (copy aipolicy.data from client to server) but i get segmentation fault. I don't know if it's because the file is newer or older than required, but i'm going to try until i'll hopefully get it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one know how to fix this please :(

martinle - Heroes of The Three Kingdoms Server V1.4.1 (English) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any idea how to fix npc lag :(?? they don't respond quickly and some normal walking npc moves around quickly...
martinle - Heroes of The Three Kingdoms Server V1.4.1 (English) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol the terrible lag was becoz of unlocking state war now the server works great

King of the bongo
Reaction score
If i'm not asking too much can someone upload the best server files and client in a torrent file? I'll make sure to seed everyday. MEGA get stuck for me even tho i'm using Chrome.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Get a better internet or a better life, stop winning.

I just don't see your point in your reply. Just shut the duck up and mind your own business.

and btw, it's whining u stupid idiot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone link or tell me how to make a server from these files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mine is with 5x rates. The files work great, but right now i'm waiting on new hardware (planning to start it full).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using english client and the server uploaded by melwin.
i copied gshop from server > client and elements from client > server, it keeps saying low version, some1 can help me with this...
tks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using english client and the server uploaded by melwin.
i copied gshop from server > client and elements from client > server, it keeps saying low version, some1 can help me with this...
tks

gshop and element for client to server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back