Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Heroes - Season 3 [Spoiler alert]

Reaction score
Peter got his abilities faster by being close to others, it makes perfect sense that the closer he gets, the faster he learns, otherwise he would know all abilities, plus i'm fairly sure that we've seen the distance thing in action.
Now touch would be way more powerful, you are afterall directly at the source.

Then explain DL? He wasn't anywhere near him! Peter was off fighting Sylar while DL went into the building to kill Lindermann. They didn't even meet each other, let alone see DLs power. And yet Peter could ranomly be able to conjure up walking through walls. Proximity means nothing, he's always been able to pick up peoples powers from a long distance.

Frankly if touch had anything to do with his powers it would of been shown long before now. If they do now add it in, I will see it more as a ret-con than what it originally worked as.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sylar is such a Ducking bad butt, definitely most awesome character of the show now. Also, Peter's Nerve is gay.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I feel so left out, I really need to get on my butt and watch this show. ;(

Reaction score
Looks like Rish was right.

I guess they just did it to make his character weaker.

Yeh considering Peter could only fly after touching Nathan while holding him hostage, i think he can only "borrow" peoples powers now. Kinda gay, cos atleast earlier he was a formidable opponent for Sylar... But i wonder what happens now if Peter touches Sylar?

*gonna watch epp 16 now*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OH MY ASDLKJ GOD!
That new episode was absolutely amazing!

I like the new fish guy.

fishyfishyfishy.
And I'm feeling that eventually the little dude with Sylar (I dunno his name) is gonna end up killing (or at least erm.. beating) Sylar and he's gonna be the bad guy.

I wonder what happens when Claire gets melted.

*thinks*
I'm a slush monster, ah munna eatchoo!

Reaction score
OH MY ASDLKJ GOD!
That new episode was absolutely amazing!

I like the new fish guy.

fishyfishyfishy.
And I'm feeling that eventually the little dude with Sylar (I dunno his name) is gonna end up killing (or at least erm.. beating) Sylar and he's gonna be the bad guy.

I wonder what happens when Claire gets melted.

*thinks*
I'm a slush monster, ah munna eatchoo!

... You can't be serious?

We know that Sylar can only be killed by a bullet to the back of the head and even then he returns to being alive once the bullet is removed... how the hell is microwave boy gonna kill him? Not only is Sylar impervious to heat, he can also completely regenerate AND he can throw that kid around like a rag using only his mind.

Btw we have known what happens to Claire when she gets burnt since the very first episode - absolutely nothing.

Sigh, pay attention ffs.

Back