Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hexing the max level Legend of Mir 3 

Reaction score
Well the server can go to any level - but the commands have a limit one been 40 and the other been 50 but if you use a minus number - you can go to any level you want such as @adjtestlevel -7 for example.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no thats gm i mean for players i no you can hex it in to the server exe because it has been done for the 1 i found but only to lvl 60 i want to make it a higher lvl you get me??

Reaction score
First of all - i guess your asking the question of - how can i do a command to get me past level 40/50 as this is the max you can enter. Now i have not bothered looking because for a normal player - they level as per normal and as a GM - you can level up 50 or higher if you do a Minus number (say -7 for example).

So what are you trying to achieve??? Let me explain the hex's above - after a certain level (46 i think) the Exp required is uber high - so would take a normal player a long time to get to next level - what you do is as above and then there is extra level (52 i think it said) above from the normal. This puts in the EXE values which its shoves into the database for that person to get from one level to the next.

If you played as a normal player then you can carry on going up the numbers as long as you get the Exp - what made you think there was a limit of level 40?

Reaction score
The max level you can do in the game is 50 (gm command) but with Minus numbers you can be any level you want anyhow. After a certain level that stats go wrong anyhow - so its more than just hexing a level in there anyhow.

If a player is level 50 - they can get the right exp and then got to level 51 onwards - we have a level 66 players so the max level def aint 50.

Back