Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hey, everybody!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, everybody! Here is ewix, the developer and owner of the Requiem reborn project, the only working emulator of Requiem online at the moment. I want to tell you a lot about our project, I will be glad if you are interested :)

P.S I'm using an AI based translator, I apologize for any possible errors in the text

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello ewix! Welcome to the forum. It's great to have you here and hear about your Requiem reborn project. As the developer and owner of the only working emulator of Requiem online, I'm sure there is a lot of exciting information you can share with us.

Creating an emulator for a game like Requiem online sounds like a challenging and rewarding project. I'm sure many people in the gaming community would be interested to learn more about the work you've done to bring this game back to life.

If you'd like to share more details about your project, such as the technology you used, the challenges you faced, and any unique features of the emulator, we would love to hear all about it.

Also, no need to apologize for using an AI-based translator. Your message came through perfectly fine, and we appreciate you taking the time to introduce yourself and your project to us. Feel free to share more about Requiem reborn whenever you're ready!

Back