• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hey Hey! - Some good VPS hosting out there?

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I need a decent VPS which costs maximum 20$
Because i won't spend all of my money on a VPS if it just is a 5+ online hotel...
And they also need credit card method to pay.
And ofcourse it would be great if they don't care about retros on their servers.
I have looked in some hours, and none of them does have the things i want..
-Lasse

Resurrected
Reaction score

I own it.

Typical. I went and bought a vps the other day for triple them prices. And then this appears D:
Damn i wish i'd chosen to go with your hosting now!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dotblock.com (30 Day Trial with 3gbRAM for starting at $10 some)

Upvote 0
topkek amirite??
Reaction score
Just saying.. If a host is "owned" by someone in the Habbo scene, it never, ever, ever lasts for more than a few months. Your best bet is a REAL host.

Upvote 0
Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just saying.. If a host is "owned" by someone in the Habbo scene, it never, ever, ever lasts for more than a few months. Your best bet is a REAL host.
Thanks for saying, i didn't know that..:)

Upvote 0
Reaction score

I second this, as much as i like Clarke's lion logo be very careful when purchasing from a member of the community as hosts come and go that are owned by members. Have a look at HostKey (ragezones sponsor) as they do some cheap VPSs and dont seem to care about DMCA.

Will

Upvote 0
Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I second this, as much as i like Clarke's lion logo be very careful when purchasing from a member of the community as hosts come and go that are owned by members. Have a look at HostKey (ragezones sponsor) as they do some cheap VPSs and dont seem to care about DMCA.

Will
Thank you Will! I will have a look at it when my router works ;)

Upvote 0
Reaction score

I own it.

Your website is not finished. If you even bother to visit your website which i dont think you do, you would notice that the links on the pricing grid goes nowhere. And when you go to the order page to order a VPS you cant get further. And the live chat link leads to nowhere to. I would recommend visiting your website once in a while. So Lasse dont go with him i would go for a professional company not some kid with a re-seller trying to make some money.

Upvote 0
Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone who knows the feeling that your hotel need to beat another hotel? I have that feeling and it's awful..
Well i am still searching for a VPS hosting site, who would prefer HostKey?:):

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used a bronze vps and it was good and handel a butterfly retro easly without lagg and it was 20 on and a minecraft server running 2 with 20 peaple on :s so yeah otaku hosting is a good host " That was i think ;) "

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I used a bronze vps and it was good and handel a butterfly retro easly without lagg and it was 20 on and a minecraft server running 2 with 20 peaple on :s so yeah otaku hosting is a good host " That was i think ;) "

Yeah i recommend otaku hosting as its run by otaku studios who are a habbo retro based community so you know they host retros. I think they also have support staff to :D I dont know the quality of their hosting as iv never been with them lol

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i recommend otaku hosting as its run by otaku studios who are a habbo retro based community so you know they host retros. I think they also have support staff to :D I dont know the quality of their hosting as iv never been with them lol

Well the otaku servers are never down, always up and great support :) And the quality is very good ^.^

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,
I need a decent VPS which costs maximum 20$
Because i won't spend all of my money on a VPS if it just is a 5+ online hotel...
And they also need credit card method to pay.
And ofcourse it would be great if they don't care about retros on their servers.
I have looked in some hours, and none of them does have the things i want..
-Lasse

I'am pretty sure you made a guide on how to get a good vps host? lmao.

Upvote 0
Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was going to buy a VPS from Otaku host, but they only allow PayPal :p

I'am pretty sure you made a guide on how to get a good vps host? lmao.
Yes i did, but all of'em s mostly Dedi.

Upvote 0
Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have buyed from HostKey, i am just waiting till they apply it...:S
But thanks everyone who had helped me :)

Upvote 0
Back