• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

HG GunZ 2010 Update Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
/guess.

The login screen animation just creates a new world with the camera moving around with no ZCharacters initialized, right? Couldn't you add some ZCharacters and do basic processing of k-style? Basically, play on the map, record it and rip the packets then add them in and spam them to ZGameClient::OnCommand:? Just seems like an improvement idea xd.

For character creation, I take it you just hi-jack the okay button and get the widget values? Then manually create the packet?

All-in-all good job :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
nice man awsome are u going to release the login ? XD

Nope, sorry.

/guess.

The login screen animation just creates a new world with the camera moving around with no ZCharacters initialized, right? Couldn't you add some ZCharacters and do basic processing of k-style? Basically, play on the map, record it and rip the packets then add them in and spam them to ZGameClient::OnCommand:? Just seems like an improvement idea xd.

For character creation, I take it you just hi-jack the okay button and get the widget values? Then manually create the packet?

All-in-all good job :)

The login is a map loaded as a simple rbspobject.

the model is a rvisualmesh drawn and animated.

And for the char creation, yes, is something like that.

Reaction score
Nope, sorry.

The login is a map loaded as a simple rbspobject.

the model is a rvisualmesh drawn and animated.

And for the char creation, yes, is something like that.

Yeah, so a normal map is loaded, and same for the logos. Pretty simple, but how was the full animation around the map done? Seems a bit difficult, xd

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I knew lambda was awesome, but now he outdid himself :O

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
that's just...
amazing, that login.
i'm so jalous right now.

good job.
Best wishes with Hg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When is the bump mapping feature coming

all i have to say is DAAAMMMMMMM!

1000000000000000000/10 wow just wow O:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just Beautiful... Great work Lambda really nice 10/10 good luck and i hope you release it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back