• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hi all

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
lol crash im glad to see your still around, triumph haha, your still around too cool! and hi sean! im glad he treated u well, just hope not in a sexual way!

Reaction score
lol,

I drink lots of water and if i want fizz I'll go either with a coke zero or a sparkling flavoured water.
I like the zero products, although I do prefer Pepsi (Max) over any other, Zero does make it worth drinking. I especially like the Dr. Pepper zero, almost no taste difference. Unfortunaly most stores don't have the zero products yet... oh how I miss Tesco's...

I personally drink a lot of water aswell and water with lime etc, easy to drink, refreshing, cheap, tasty and extremely low in calories.

Anyway hi there Sipher. ;)

Back