Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HI, I am new!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI, Well as you just read the title, I AM NEW! I have just joined yesterday, and from what i have seen this is A GREAT WEBSITE!!! I am not sure about the community since i just joined. I have already downloaded L2, I have never played massive multiplayer, exept for WoW. I can see that this is mostly an asian community (correct me if i am wrong) and most of the games here I have never played, well actualy ALL the games here I havent played. AND like 80% i have never even heard of before. I havent yet instailed L2 yet because it took me a long time just to download it but i am planing to instail it after i get of work in about 9 and a half hours. Most of these games are from asia (from what i understand). I would like to know you all of your oppinions on what game is the best (only counting the games listed on this site)? and What games aren't emulated (if any)? Well thnx for reading this!

REMEMBER I just Another NOOB :mail2:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Big deal?

p.s. The list of not emulated games is too big to post ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean are there games (that are listed on this web) that you can play one REAL servers not emulated (for free).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
community here isnt mostly from asia... games are
:matrix: :matrix: :matrix: :matrix: :matrix: :matrix::matrix::matrix::matrix::matrix:

u can play MuOnline at muonline.com... but i dont recommand u to

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not, is there something wrong with it?
and is MU the only game that you can play on an non-emulated server for free?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mu isnt that fun on global servers...
well it is in the few weeks u play it.
but believe u will go to private servers soon.
u can play my friend's server, its a low exp long term one.

all downloads are there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, sry for being an idiot and a noob at the same time but i have to ask you this: SO it FREE to play on REAL GLOBAL servers right?
and if so HOW can I do that, just go on the web or something?
AND
is the web in another language other than english?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its english, go on and you can find everything there.Its crap.It has to much lag, hackers and dupes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you mean PvP (person vs person)?
and if you dont whats p2p?

MRT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude20ad said:
so right now u have to p2p?
right now i hav y mam nar man lol :smilie3: :3dflagsdo :eat_arrow :mail2: :chair: :icon6: :thumbup: :toilet_cl :3dflagsdo :animal_ro :pig: :wolfwood:

Back