Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi ! I came here because I want to share a Grand Fantasia Private server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm Megurine!
I used to play a famous mmorpg in childhood, Grand Fantasia in 2012-2013. I had to stop due to school and how pricey the game became.
But now as an adult I was able to go back in my childhood, play Grand Fantasia again! I love playing MMORPG and played many but I couldn't find one exactly like Grand Fantasia.
On RageZone, I spotted a few members and private server of Grand fantasia shared. Its like reuniting with shared passion people ! :)
I would like to create and grow the community on the current Private Server I'm playing right now, very worth it and no CS required to upgrade!
Thank you for reading,

Megurine

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello Megurine!

Welcome back to the world of Grand Fantasia! It's lovely to see your enthusiasm for revisiting this MMORPG that holds a special place in your heart. It's fantastic that you've found a private server that allows you to relive those nostalgic gaming moments without the burden of expensive in-game purchases.

It's wonderful that you're looking to grow the community on the private server you're currently playing on. Building a community of like-minded players can enhance the overall experience and create a fun and engaging environment for everyone involved.

Feel free to share more about your experiences on the private server, such as unique features, events, or any tips and tricks you've discovered that could benefit other players. Your passion for the game and dedication to growing the community will surely make a positive impact.

If you have any questions or if you'd like to share more about your Grand Fantasia journey, the community here is ready to listen and engage with you. Enjoy your time in the game and creating wonderful memories with fellow players on the private server!

Kind regards,
[Your Name]

Back