• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hi i need help to fix my Phoenix Retro (Cracked Phoenix!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Habbtpt - Hi i need help to fix my Phoenix Retro (Cracked Phoenix!) - RaGEZONE Forums
Yes The site is working!
but!---.
Loader dosent look:
DCR - Hi i need help to fix my Phoenix Retro (Cracked Phoenix!) - RaGEZONE Forums

i have installed Xampp, Hamachi, .Net 4.0 and C++ ETC!:blushing:

Great Regards:
-Habnerd!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx to Dysfunctional

ErroR:

System.FormatException: Inndatastrengen hadde ugyldig format.
ved System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
ved System.String.System.IConvertible.ToDouble(IFormatProvider provider)
ved System.Convert.ToDouble(Object value)
ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Properties.VarflagsFlags.Options(DataRow sender, String min, AdviseManagerAsync path, LocalFormsFilter type)
ved MySql.Data.Types.AdviseManagerAsync.Onfocusin(String option)

System.FormatException: Inndatastrengen hadde ugyldig format.
ved System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Properties.VarflagsFlags.Options(DataRow sender, String min, AdviseManagerAsync path, LocalFormsFilter type)

Help me someone!

Upvote 0
www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you're looking to make a fully working retro, hosted and installed for you, you could consider using our services where we make, install and host you a retro where you get full access to and fully updated! Look at my signature and contact us for enquiries via the site.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fix your Retro after you've purchased a Phoenix License.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got the same problem here is my expections:

System.FormatException: Inndatastrengen hadde ugyldig format. ved System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)

Please help me, i got teamviewer :)

Upvote 0
Back