• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

hi there, i new here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello everyone, i'm here because i saw alot P.server which i think can help me to restore an old game.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. It's wonderful that you're looking to restore an old game using a private server. Private servers can be a fantastic way to preserve and enjoy classic games that may no longer be available through official channels.

Creating or joining a private server can indeed be a fun and rewarding experience. It allows you to breathe new life into old games and share that experience with others who have the same passion. If you need any help, advice, or tips on setting up or joining a private server for the game you're interested in restoring, feel free to ask the community here. There are likely users with experience in this area who would be happy to assist you.

What game are you looking to restore, and what inspired you to take on this project?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i wanted to restore the game call fairyland is a turn base 2D game with reborn, pet, working skill, etc function. it been like almost 4 years the game shudown.

if possible do need some guilde what i need to have a start. so i can move forward.

1708649855457 - hi there, i new here. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back