• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

hi there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need some big help with my register page!

i use the orange gunz template/html
and i got a error on the 20st row
and some ppl say you need to find php.ini
but i can't find the file to delete ; <----------
i wish i can get some help and tips
for my pgunzserver
teamviewer!!!! ;D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Download AppServ 2.6.0 and search for php.ini in your start menu, you will find it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oke i did all those steps i deleted ; <---- and still error on line Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\Secure\Config.php on line 20

now i dont get it what i'm doing it wrong? can you please help me with teamviewer?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Replace the ntwdblib.dll with this one within the php6 folder.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\Secure\Config.php on line 20

strange error i don't get it xD
had the same error on xamp
it's the orange gunz website.

Might be better to teamview =3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Look up my unofficial help thread. You'll probably have to place the dll in the Windows and System32 folders as well.

Upvote 0
Back