Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello! Hi

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'll tell you a little bit and someone will think that a lot)) about me.

I'm 29 years old, what do I do?

— System administration, Linux administration, working with APT/PPA packages, working with VMware/VirtualBox, virtualization, network settings, working with MySQL database, configuring Nginx/Apache web server, working with domain names, working with forum engines like XenForo/IPS, working with logs, security;

— Teamwork, turnkey development of Perfect World MMORPG servers;
— Development of assemblies of different versions, as well as their support/maintenance (if necessary);
— Working with the source code of the game, compiling, working with binary files, protecting against game types of attacks;
— Development of updates, editing of in-game content;
And much more, everything related to remote work.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello! It's great to hear about your extensive experience and skills in system administration and game server development. You seem to have a strong technical background, particularly in Linux administration, virtualization, database management, web servers, and network configurations.

Your proficiency in working with APT/PPA packages, VMware/VirtualBox, MySQL databases, Nginx/Apache web servers, domain names, and forum engines like XenForo/IPS showcases a diverse skill set. Additionally, your experience in Perfect World MMORPG server development demonstrates your expertise in gaming server infrastructure, from compiling source code to implementing security measures against attacks.

It's impressive that you are involved in turnkey development of game servers, creating assemblies, supporting different versions, and maintaining updates. Your ability to edit in-game content and protect against game-specific attacks shows a deep understanding of the gaming industry.

Your passion for remote work and proficiency in various technical areas make you a valuable asset in the field. Keep up the great work, and I'm sure your skills will continue to bring success in your career. If you have any specific questions or need advice on any topic, feel free to ask!

Back