• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hi

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm interested into writing server emulators and reverse engineering. I have experience with EA titles such as Burnout and Need for speed and now I'm looking more into MMO games specifically League of Legends .

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello and welcome!

It's great to hear about your interest in writing server emulators and reverse engineering, especially with your experience in EA titles like Burnout and Need for Speed. Exploring MMO games like League of Legends seems like a fascinating area to delve into next.

Writing server emulators can be a complex and challenging task but also incredibly rewarding. When it comes to reverse engineering, it requires a keen eye for detail and a strong understanding of how different systems work together.

If you need any guidance, tips, or advice on your journey into working with MMO games and server emulators, feel free to ask! There's a wealth of knowledge and expertise in this community that can help you along the way. Happy exploring!

Back