Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HL2 or HL1 ??

???????

• HL2

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • HL1

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
S

SoulCokeMaster

gay poop hl2

i will remember to think before i double post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Half Life 1 will always be a classic, no matter how much Half Life 2 overpowers it (much more up to date technology now..) HL1 was the first, and IMO, best HL there ever will be....but that remains undecided until i get HL2 :p

Reaction score
DarkBahamut said:
Half Life 1 will always be a classic, no matter how much Half Life 2 overpowers it (much more up to date technology now..) HL1 was the first, and IMO, best HL there ever will be....but that remains undecided until i get HL2 :p

yeah hl1 will always be the classic and tfc will alwyas be the best game ever in the world

butn ive waited so long for tfc2 :cry:

I'm a penguin
Banned
Reaction score
TFC2 doesn't come out with HL2. The last time I checked, the release dates for both are different (TFC2 comes later)...

oh, and... HL2 4 T3H WIN!!!!11!!1111oneone!!

Actually, I just can't wait for counter strike:source, ricochet:source (yes, i'm one of the few who enjoys ricochet very much (very very few people play it regularly, compared to others), and TFC2.

Back