• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

hMercury [C#] [SharpNetty] [Linq] [OS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There isn't any .exe you need to open it with visual studios.

Santoro, what MySQL OBDC do i need to use for this emu?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, i got the error's that the mysql things can't be found.

That kind of errors, so i thought i needed OBDC. Sorry, im not the greatest if it comes to Emulator's. If i wine, just say it. I don't wanna bother u tho

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nope, this is not ODBC.
Fix:
Copy the content of the folder "hMercury/Mercury.Emulator/Building/" to the "hMercury/bin/Debug/" and After that Clean (in Visual Studio) and after That Build.

Updated:
-- Place item doesn't anymore bugs
-- Go out of Room Too
-- Pets Fixed
-- More Stability

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The General, When we develop a Program he doesn't must work 100%. Every program is untill development, Windows is in all time Untill Development, and the reason? Bugs, Glitches, Security Updates. Nothing is Perfect. When we updated from Windows XP to Windows Vista, have More Bugs and minus Features!. If you Say you Are a Perfect Developer and Don't Makes Bugs or Never have Created Bugs, you are a Idiot. Everything code Have Bugs, and Every Code can be Improved. You must be a Idiot, thats the True.

Reaction score
The General, When we develop a Program he doesn't must work 100%. Every program is untill development, Windows is in all time Untill Development, and the reason? Bugs, Glitches, Security Updates. Nothing is Perfect. When we updated from Windows XP to Windows Vista, have More Bugs and minus Features!. If you Say you Are a Perfect Developer and Don't Makes Bugs or Never have Created Bugs, you are a Idiot. Everything code Have Bugs, and Every Code can be Improved. You must be a Idiot, thats the True.

Yes because they build a new Kernel for windows vista instead of improving the old one. The same thing you're doing now, writing new code for existing things that ain't broken.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the problem with it? Let him rewrite the codes. When he can work better with it, then it's better for the development. He makes great progress and the only thing he really needs is time so let him the time to create something entirely new.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Honestly tho.. why is The General so bitter all of the time in these development threads?

Just let the developers of this emulator do what they want.

Work on your own emulator.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't understand... If you got so much trouble rewritting this, why doesnt simply create from scratch? This simply don't buy me.
Anyways, good luck on your development.

^ This

No point 're-writing' a bunch of copied and pasted code, trying to 'fix' it will cause more problems, more, little bit more and a lot more.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Let him do what he wanna do. Many people appreciate what he's doing, if he want's to rewrite it. Let him rewrite it!

ovflowd - hMercury  [C#] [SharpNetty] [Linq] [OS] - RaGEZONE Forums
Tho.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Yeah i Agree, hMercury is not Based on Butterfly, only Parcially, we rewriting Every code what we see, and changing the entire Structure. And rewrite = New Bugs.
Why didn't you do that before you decided to release it? Sorry forgot you're planning to release iMercuryStorm v3.4 - Codename bfly/plus/storm (comes after hMercury) which has all the correct bug fixes and comes along with a heap of new bugs.

@The General, When we develop a Program he doesn't must work 100%. Every program is untill development, Windows is in all time Untill Development, and the reason? Bugs, Glitches, Security Updates. Nothing is Perfect. When we updated from Windows XP to Windows Vista, have More Bugs and minus Features!. If you Say you Are a Perfect Developer and Don't Makes Bugs or Never have Created Bugs, you are a Idiot. Everything code Have Bugs, and Every Code can be Improved. You must be a Idiot, thats the True.
If it's still in development, why the hell do you bother releasing it? @The General never said he's a perfect developer, but he didn't release his EMU yet because it's not done. You should fix the obvious Ducking problems before you even bother to make a thread in the Dev Section. #MindBlown #YouCanDoThat
ovflowd - hMercury  [C#] [SharpNetty] [Linq] [OS] - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, you're not really developing anything, you're just making slight changes to the original bfly code and making it seem like you developed it. When you do that, it creates more bugs, which is why we're in this predicament. You should have just fixed Mercury's bugs rather than starting a new half-butt project, renaming it, collecting donations just to buy a forum subscription and pretending to be a legitimate developer.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Xdr, a veteran of RetroServers, local moderator of KekoMundo, developer of this project.

I don't like copy others projects, I like do my own things. We are not copying of anything, if you don't trust us, it's not our problem. For example, which emulator works with .net BigInteger class instead BigInteger class of 2003? Only ours. Which emulator works with Jagged Arrays? Only ours (except MarhMallow Xdr Edition (MY EDITION XD)), multiple database support, dynamic packets, optimization, ... So, we have win the right to change the name, almost just a little, not like others. Yes, when we add new things, we can create new bugs, but for that I am in the project, to fix them. So please, before criticizing our project and our work, wait to release to you make constructive criticism, personally, i like them, to learn with my mistakes and improve my sense of programming.

Assinated, Xdr

No, you're not allowed to change the name.

Reaction score
I bet The General's project will get flashed away soon. Like Alex's JAVA project. (Sierra).

Well, then you don't know him. We are not here to flame his thread (at least I'm not), but he should consider doing it from scratch. It is, at the end, just another rename, with new features. It have nice features? Okay, perhaps yes, but all renames have some good stuff.
I'm not saying the OP development is bad, actually it's a good concept. But renaming the renamed isn't aways good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back