Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hmm Hp and Mp L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
right people i need abit of a fav

cause i never played l2 original game i dont know how much hp n mp went up when you level first time.
if someone could tell me what the hp n mp was level 2 , 3 , 4, 5
or
how much you reckon it should go up per level

2=?
3=?
4=?
5=?
6=?
7=?
8=?
9=?
10=?

thanks

Dean

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eXhume, i think he meant the max hm/mp for your character at that lvl.
Look here:

and to add, since u can't change class yet, the Class you want to select on that site would be Human fighter/mage, Elf fighter/mage, Orc fighter/mage, Dark Elf fighter/dark mage, and dwarf fighter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Falling Star ?

Falling Star what you mean cant change class?
al i wanted to know is when people level how muchs hould it go to, etc ty for the site as well

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i mean you can't change your class in game, since npcs doesnt work yet. But you can always change the character file in your server's data folder.

and pay no attention to the plains walker's hp and mp at lvl 67, its obviously messed up.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah at lv 20 u can choice other class where u can get for each lv more or less hp , depend what u choice same at lv 40, but since npcs not working u cant do the quest to change the class.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm

lol all i mean was how much it should go up each level when a char levels :p
or is that wht u mean as well ?????????????sorry i bit tired brain not functioning lol

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Depends on race and on class , for example me ,i am human figther, from lv 1 till 20 each lv i won about 22hp ,but when i made lv 20 and i choiced turn on an human knigth , started getting like 49hp each lvl , its deppends on race and class and the lvl u are, Human warrior gets much more hp then me each lvl coz i am more defencive power he got more hp and more offencive.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back