Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HOLOCMS 3.1.1.53 COMPLETE working IN DUTCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heb ik nog wat anders nodig dan dit? Want ik heb een "de blauwedinsdagserver" en "Hamachi" en de loader doet het alsnog niet... Kan iemand mij helpen?

ENGLISH:

Do I need something else than this? Because I have a "blue Tuesday server" and "Hamachi" and the loader it still does not ... Can anyone help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Andere vraag dan maar: is er ook een manier om zonder holograph emulator te gebruiken. of heb je daar een andere CMS voor?

ENGLISH:

But then another question: is there a way without using holograph emulator. or do you have for one another CMS?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heb je miss nog werkende dcrs ervoor?

Do you have some dcrs for it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You didn't follow my instructions! Please run install.php step 1 ONLY to get an update config.php.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HoloCMS this is the error i get and i dont has get errors on the installing stuff can you help me

Reaction score
Mag ik iedereen er op wijzen dat dit een Engels forum is en daarom ook Engels moet praten of een vertaling er bij moet schrijven.

May i make everyone aware that this is a English forum so you have to write your postes in English or at least add a translation to your post.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you have so damn much bug's, and you dutch fail's

[Je hebt zoveel bugs, en je nederlands faalt']

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[English] You say everthing is in dutch? Yeah not everthing;)

[Dutch] Je zegt alles nederlands. Onder andere heb ik bijna de hele CMS weer naar Nederland's gemaakt nerd, Ga eerst alls nederlands make voordat je iets released.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
heeft iemand nog de download? De links zijn dood...

ENGLISH
Have anyone the download? The links are dead...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:::Dutch:::
maxpep12 kwil ff melden dat die downloadlinks niet meer werken. Miss moet je zoeken naar een andere site of je aan de Gebruiksvoorwaarden houden, want bij elke Holo CMS heb je deze fout :p
:::English:::
maxpep12 the downloadlinks don't work anymore. Maybe you can take an other site or reading the Terms of Use of the downloadsite, cause with each Holo CMS you've got this problem :p

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

:::Dutch:::
@ rdejong ,
kijk bij google gwn naar Holo CMS en je vindt wel een paar goede, meestal Engels, maar je kan altijd nog aanpassen.
:::English:::
A rdejong ,
just search at Google for Holo CMS and you find a few good downloads, most of the time English, but you can always edit the pages

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
OMG please upload it again, I need it xD

OMG, Ga het is opnieuw uploaden iemand, kheb et nodig

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this will helps loads of dutch user :D im not dutch actually.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heb ik nog wat anders nodig dan dit? Want ik heb een "de blauwedinsdagserver" en "hamachi" en de loader doet het alsnog niet... Kan iemand mij helpen?

English:

Do i need something else than this? Because i have a "blue tuesday server" and "hamachi" and the loader it still does not ... Can anyone help me?
epic fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back