• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Holograph Emulator Edited [r35*, C#, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [C#] Holograph Emulator Edited R35*

Oblivion i dont use Marteen's Pathetic Server i recoded it with the help of Cecer1 so it can handle more than 200 users, any ways all i said is i dont reccomended, its my opinion so please stfu, all the arguments u made donot make sense

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

it has nothing to do with my dcrs,
i'll post tomorrow a screen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oblivion i dont use Marteen's Pathetic Server i recoded it with the help of Cecer1 so it can handle more than 200 users, any ways all i said is i dont reccomended, its my opinion so please stfu, all the arguments u made donot make sense

You don't code lol, it's been plenty of times that I've talked to Chris (Cecer1) about servers and who codes, and the owner of OneHab.... nah kid. I've owned that hotel too many times, and if you don't RECOMMEND then please do the following:

* Stay off my damn thread
* Don't get yourself in trouble
* Don't use the damn server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

you dont make any scenses with your language, i don't know where you're going....

Sweet release..

- Tidesj

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

Has anyone actually gotten this working and stable? I have the correct mysql connector and uploaded all the sql files in the main directory, idk if I should have or not. I get the white message that usually shows up when there's no proper mysql connector and then it closes the emu right fast.

Edit: Guess I wasn't supposed to import the extra files, it works well now besides the fact that the cata pages won't show. Only the categories are there and when I click one it doesn't drop down. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

In this emulator, adding friends, says it is not possible. Could you explain how to solve this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oblivion ALL i said is i donot reccomend a Ducking R35 server no need to get all personal

Reaction score

If what your saying is true should be good I'll try it out. Although I've seen around about 30 of these so called "Modified r35/r36 servers" released in the past month.

Off-topic...

owner of OneHab.... nah kid. I've owned that hotel too many times

I'm the coder of OneHab, I'm not amazing but I get the job done. Masood likes to think he can code :p. Anaway I don't recall you owning it nor has anyone else owned us. Please get your facts right. Not to start an argument.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay I'll recheck and make sure its the correct Sql connector I apologize and masood just stay off my thread you are not welcome to my thread with conflicts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmmm links are dead

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

who can reupload is please?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmmm links are dead

hmm ^^

Can anyone reupload this, I was getting interested by reading the first page I thought I might give it a try.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

When links are dead its useless...Please upload it again or somebody can upload it!

C++ WoW Scripter
Reaction score

Can someone mirror this source please, I'd like to check it out

Last edited:
Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Here's a mirror, this download includes the server, dcrs, mysql connector and the missing daily user credits sql created by me, even phpretro 4.0.10

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks Eronisch,

:) Having a look at it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back