• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Holograph Emulator Room Loading Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have had it coded on my hotel for some time so has Habbzo.
You're cool, not. It's people like you that ruin open source because you're not willing to share anything.
I belive that if you set multiple ads with the id 1, and then use http://localhost/adview.php?zoneid=1 it should show random ads with the id 1.

If you test this and it doesnt work then sorry, as I'm only guessing this xD

Nah, it'd just pick the first one. Add the following to the end of the MySQL query:
Code:
ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
has anyone got the right dimensions for the advertisement picture so i can make one?

Reaction score
Decided to close this thread as it does not need any more posts in it. If you have any questions about this release then please send me a private message with the question and I'll reply as soon as possible to you.

Thanks,
Roper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back