Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Home

Reaction score
Damn you... I just watched that and was going to post it. =P

Pretty cool. It's like Nintendo's Mii with some of XBL and of course The Sims. Now how long is it going to take for us PS3 owners to use it? O.O

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
every game released from this point on the ps3 will have Home integrated in, and all you have to do to access Home is hit the "Home" button on the sixaxis controller =p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a ps3 also and im SUPER excited for this!! CANT WAIT!! ima try to get into the beta!!! :D

anyways i wanna make my own mafia in there just like in the sims online or second life.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Won't be long before 360 gets it as well. The game looks amazing, however isn't there something similar to this in PC (I am not talking about SIMS). The only though coming to my mind is the lack of players. But I'll look around a bit more and hopefully find some useful info for myself.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Won't be long before 360 gets it as well. The game looks amazing, however isn't there something similar to this in PC (I am not talking about SIMS). The only though coming to my mind is the lack of players. But I'll look around a bit more and hopefully find some useful info for myself.

its not a game...every game will have "HOME" built in...

its free...

and its similar to Second Life.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Found some more articles about it. Still not quiet clear though. So it is something like a side time game as in Lobby etc which is added to every single game.

I know its free, but my point was that not many people have PS3. And that was the name i was looking for " Second Life"

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found some more articles about it. Still not quiet clear though. So it is something like a side time game as in Lobby etc which is added to every single game.

I know its free, but my point was that not many people have PS3. And that was the name i was looking for " Second Life"

Thanks

theres not many that to...but there still is "alot" of users. anyways if i get into the beta in april ill post here about it...and maybe even record a video (if i can)

edit: it also has a house feature were you can buy items for it let people come in your house, have clans, shows your achievements off to your friends... buy new items for your character, when you buy a game you may unlock new items...

Initiate Mage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow Sony ripping off another company again...are the people going to be called sii's ? wait till the novelty wears off after a few hours

Reaction score
wow Sony ripping off another company again...are the people going to be called sii's ? wait till the novelty wears off after a few hours

Umm.... It's much more then what Nintendo is offering. It's an entire virtual world where people can communicate and interact with one another.

What does Nintendo have? Something where you can make a cartoon like character and give to your friends. Not much more then that.

NoPeace - out

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I got so hyped about this thing, but seeing the expansion for 360 it kinda faded away. The feature still looks cool but come on, the console itself costs allot and the games as well. I mean no one is going to buy PS3 for "Home" alone. From what I have been hearing and reading, most of the decorative etc. for the house will be payable using real cash.

I love the idea! Gotta give Sony thumbs up for that but I just doubt about the success.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i found out this like 3 or 4 days ago -.-

Reaction score
I got so hyped about this thing, but seeing the expansion for 360 it kinda faded away. The feature still looks cool but come on, the console itself costs allot and the games as well. I mean no one is going to buy PS3 for "Home" alone. From what I have been hearing and reading, most of the decorative etc. for the house will be payable using real cash.

I love the idea! Gotta give Sony thumbs up for that but I just doubt about the success.
Yeah, but you're also a Bush supporter =p

Reaction score
I won't have a PS3 until the price goes down a lot, which means I probably won't have one :p

Yeah they are a joke in price at the moment. Hopefully by the end of the year it'll be lower.

Either they'll find a better way of making BluRay drives which leads to lower costs or they say duck it and drop it anyways. Since when Halo3 comes out they are going to be in the poop creek as the prices of the x360 will have probably gone down by $100 and a mass market will surge for the x360 because of those to factors. Leaving Sony with no choice but to drop prices if they will to last in the Console market. Nintendo also, as a $199 x360 will really hurt their sells since their system is weaker and costs $249.

Yeah, but you're also a Bush supporter =p

Hey I support Bush... :chair:

With out him where would all those jokes and comics come from? Most of his actions would have been made no matter what but with him at least we can make fun of how dumb he looks and acts. =P

NoPeace - out

Back