Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Honor and Reputation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to create a GM command that changes to honor rank of a player and/or the reputation with i.e. Stormwind?

Bump. I am interested if this is possible as well.

I don't know of any GM command todo this, altho MDH "Mangos Database Handler" will be able to modify Honor/Rep.

Im also interested in the idea of a new gm command being implemented mangos for this.

to MDH: i always get an error:

Your configuration file is wrong, modify your options...
Value of '100003' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.
Parameter name: Value

anyone an idea what that should mean???

sorry for that post, i just updatet mdh and it works^^

hey guys i have a problem
i just made myself a server with ManGOS version 3220 but i wonder if the honor works

i mean,.. i make myself 2 account and start them up (the 2 account) and i kill the otherone to get honor :sweatdrop and i'm now a centurion but when i go and look at my character and then click honor then there stands that i'm still rank 0,...... and my name is alsow not centurion Hallof(my char name) but when i press .showhonor then there stands that i'm not rank 0 but rank 9 centurion???

is this possible?? i can't even buy the items of a centurion ?? maybe its bicose i am from rank 0 to rank 9 in one day , and that i need to wait a week????(bicose they say that it is updated each week) i don't know.....please someone help???

Back