• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hosting WEb using NO-IP.com

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i already register, host like > uragonzran.zapto.org
but when i run the httpd.exe (apache)
it doesn't connect??

can someone share knowledge about hosting web using no-ip.com
with control panel..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
register add host.example.zapto.org you will see ip below put your static ip or hamachi ip then click create host:thumbup:.then go to your example.zapto.org

see some pics here

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have dynamic ip, thats why i cant connect??
is that right??

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if u want to use no-ip , after u Add A Host .
Go To My Computer > Windows > System32 > Drivers > etc > and paste this at "etc"

Open Hosts.Text Doc. And Change The 127.0.0.1 To Ur Ip Add At No-ip and save it .. please dont change the spaces ..

Upvote 0
Reaction score
That's right, dynamic ip always changes everyday...so you need autopatch to do so update your server... ^_^

You must edit the host file to make it work (C:/Windows/system32/drivers/etc

use commonsense to make it work....hehehe you can remove or replace the 127.0.0.1 to your ip and domain..^_^v

Upvote 0
Reaction score
No-Ip.com have a solution for dynamic ip's, Dynamic Update Client (DUC). dynamic DNS update client continually checks for IP address changes in the background and automatically updates the DNS at No-IP whenever it changes.

Download this
-be sure your port 80 is forwarded.

*Common Sense - Used

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Make sure that your port has been forwarded. If doesn't login into your router and add port there.

Make sure that your apache doesn't got any errors when you start it.

Should be fine.

Upvote 0
Back