Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hosting....

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok, my cousin gave me hosting for free that he bought (he has a reseller or something) and next to everything on the hosting it says like for example email accounts = 0/unlimited

and it says next to everything.......... does that mean i have unlimited hosting?

I dont know much about hosting websites, but he came on msna nd said want alot of hosting and i said yes :) he got his reseller for 4 pounds haha... because a 12 year old boy round here has all this stuff he bought (resellers nd poop) and he just gives them away for crappy prices :D go on any glasgow site and you'll find some little ned/chav selling hosting for 70p and master resellers for 10 pounds and all you have to do is give them a phone credit code for credit LMAO

PICTURE:
Jamie - Hosting.... - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, my cousin gave me hosting for free that he bought (he has a reseller or something) and next to everything on the hosting it says like for example email accounts = 0/unlimited

and it says next to everything.......... does that mean i have unlimited hosting?

I dont know much about hosting websites, but he came on msna nd said want alot of hosting and i said yes :) he got his reseller for 4 pounds haha... because a 12 year old boy round here has all this stuff he bought (resellers nd poop) and he just gives them away for crappy prices :D go on any glasgow site and you'll find some little ned/chav selling hosting for 70p and master resellers for 10 pounds and all you have to do is give them a phone credit code for credit LMAO

No such thing as unlimited hosting as there would need to be an infinite amount of servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it is unlimited hosting but only untill there server fills up

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cool, you play SA:MP... so do i lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Perhaps your bandwidth isnt unlimited. Looks like it is :)

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont use this hosting lol i dont know the first thing about hosting, haha

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I THINK

It appears as if there is no set cap / quota limit on anything.... but there is no such thing as "unlimited"... there's a physical limit on it.

Back