Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hosting...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll purchase 24/7 hosting for you're server if you can give me a good reason why it deserves to be hosted 24/7.. hell you can even tell me the plan you need, and how many players you expect.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bad advertising..

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yooooouuuuuu suck.
Why did you need to post this here?

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why the hell would you spend hundreds of dollars a month for a dedicated server for someone, without having any sort of explination, or reasoning as to why you should do it - whats in it for you? Why exactly do you want to do this?

Are you just going to be hosting servers for people, then steal them or start charging for hosting?

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why the hell would you spend hundreds of dollars a month for a dedicated server for someone, without having any sort of explination, or reasoning as to why you should do it - whats in it for you? Why exactly do you want to do this?

Are you just going to be hosting servers for people, then steal them or start charging for hosting?
He'll most likely just host it on his computer and leave it on overnight, lol. :bad:

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And hes a 2003'er too! SiGGy will be dissappointed! :eek:

Back