Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HOT Online full source code

Reaction score
Just a heads up, this game is total crap, just like the server files. There are numerous game breaking exploits in the most recent version before the server closed.

I don't think this game is total crap, generic? yes, but total crap? not entirely. With proper TLC this game could be pretty cool. Im sure it wouldn't be AMAZING, nor take in a huge population. With the right team behind it though, something pretty cool could probably be made.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't think this game is total crap, generic? yes, but total crap? not entirely. With proper TLC this game could be pretty cool. Im sure it wouldn't be AMAZING, nor take in a huge population. With the right team behind it though, something pretty cool could probably be made.

Maybe some major TLC...

Iv had this game / server before it went into open beta, and followed its progress till it closed from lack of players, the original exploit used was a php exploit, the files were leaked awhile ago when someone else discovered the bug report dll they use was uploading log files to their corporate FTP, which also contained a copy of the most recent game files.

You would really need a good player niche for this to be profitable.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There are a several methods that you could use to defend yourself from exploits. Encrypt your packets and the client resource files, add a new verification to the login packet and code a small anti-hack to block known cheat engines and packet editors. That will keep you safe for a while. However, I am unaware of the PHP exploit. But, since you can code your own webpage, I believe that's something for the php dev's to secure.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
who can give me .data unpack tools?
i need a hot online res unpack tools

help!! thx

Reaction score
@0x61, @reflax, @yuwenjun2

share your fixed DB and server files please
I am fixing HOT DBs but still it gives entering game error...
I can create characters but I can't in game

maybe some server packet have error..
or game server resource configuration problem..

Last edited:
Reaction score
11111111 - HOT Online full source code - RaGEZONE Forums

I can't in game....
what's the problem?

If I use HOTserver(other server file) I can in game and play with SwordX client
but I can't enter the compiled server..
I don't know why...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I compiled all servers and client
but still I can't in game...
what's wrong?

I only can in game with other server files and SwordX client

but I want to use compiled server files...

Reaction score
What version is the SwordX client?
I want to use compiled server with SwordX client
when I login, SwordX client says - client version dosen't match with server
and.. how I can change server version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@holchan bumping a 3 months old thread? well, I missed the thread even if I'm lurking daily, so thanks for the bump :thumbup:. The game seems relevant to my personal gaming interests, so I guess I will have a look at it's core.

Back