• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hourly Reward

SIM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you ever wanted to have a hourly reward system in your server, but you don't know where to start??

Okey here an few steps of example..

Step1. Let's add new column in the cabal_character_table its because maybe the PlayTime column might be already in used for other function on your server.
Code:
ALTER TABLE cabal_character_table
ADD [HourPlay] [INT] NOT NULL CONSTRAINT [DEF_HourPlay] DEFAULT ((0)) --This is SQL 2012 style

Step2. Let's create a stored procedure 'cabal_sp_hourly_auto_reward' under SERVER01.
/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[cabal_sp_hourly_auto_reward] Script Date: 8/30/2014 9:50:24 AM ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

-- =========================================
-- Author: PX2000
-- Create date: 2014-08-20
-- Description: Hourly reward
-- =========================================
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[cabal_sp_hourly_auto_reward]
(
@CharIdx INT,
@MinHourPlay INT = 360
)
AS
BEGIN
DECLARE @HourPlay INT
DECLARE @UserNum INT
DECLARE @LoginPlayers INT
DECLARE @Message VARCHAR(1024)
SELECT @HourPlay = HourPlay FROM dbo.cabal_Character_table WHERE CharacterIdx=@CharIdx
SELECT @LoginPlayers = Count(*) FROM dbo.cabal_Character_table WHERE Login=1

IF (@HourPlay >= @MinHourPlay)
BEGIN
SELECT @UserNum = @CharIdx/8
UPDATE dbo.cabal_Character_table SET HourPlay=0 WHERE CharacterIdx=@CharIdx
UPDATE CBL_CabalCash.dbo.CashAccountPlus SET Cash=Cash+@LoginPlayers WHERE UserNum=@UserNum
SET @Message = 'You have been rewarded a total of ('+CAST(@LoginPlayers AS VARCHAR)+') CCash. The more players is online the more CCash you will receive.'
EXEC dbo.cabal_sp_mail_send_GM @CharIdx, 'Playtime Event', @Message, 0, 0, 0, 0
END
END

In this case we are filtering the character who has the minimum of 6 hours of total played time and the reward amount of cash given is depending on how many players is online on the character re/logged-in time. Before the character is flag to be rewarded his HourPlay will be reset to 0 to avoid abuse. It will send a notification email to the character if he/she has been rewarded.

Step3. Now let's add our store procedure in the get_cabal_character default sp.
Modify
get_cabal_character and find SET NOCOUNT ON and insert this line before him.
Code:
EXEC dbo.[cabal_sp_hourly_auto_reward] @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333352388.html"]Character[/URL][/B][/I]idx

Step4. I forgot to put this xD...
Modify the existing sp set_cabal_character, find PLAYTIME = PLAYTIME + and this below to him.
Code:
HOURPLAY = HOURPLAY + DATEDIFF(MINUTE, LOGOUTTIME, @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/756596.html"]update[/URL][/B][/I]TIME),

Since this query is counting the total online characters then you must have the accurate count of total online characters. Click Here.

Last edited:

SIM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First post updated for the missing Step4 >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Modify get_cabal_character and find SET NOCOUNT ON and insert this line before him.

Code:
EXEC dbo.[cabal_sp_hourly_auto_reward] Characteridx

get_cabal_character and

Hello, I won't here, can you teach me where?

Reaction score
Modify get_cabal_character and find SET NOCOUNT ON and insert this line before him.

Code:
EXEC dbo.[cabal_sp_hourly_auto_reward] Characteridx

get_cabal_character and

Hello, I won't here, can you teach me where?

Find get_cabal_character on stored procedure of your SERVER01 then modify

Back