Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

how can i change local host on website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i wanna change the to something els...

how can i do that?

if i type my WAN IP its enter to my router... (i open the ports)

this is how im open my ports...
elai12 - how can i change local host on website? - RaGEZONE Forums

and this is after im opened the ports
elai12 - how can i change local host on website? - RaGEZONE Forums

somthing worng???
(i open them twice cuse im was not sure with what ip i need to open them...)

If you got Port 80 opened then Use ( ) and register a domain and download the program , it makes your site + domain up only if the program is running .

If you got Port 80 opened then Use ( ) and register a domain and download the program , it makes your site + domain up only if the program is running .

hey is no-ip.com free or you have to pay? If u have to pay then im not doing it lol.
Do u have any other free no-ip website

If no-ip.com is free then how can make a domain name?

hey is no-ip.com free or you have to pay? If u have to pay then im not doing it lol.
Do u have any other free no-ip website

If no-ip.com is free then how can make a domain name?

Signup and yes it's free u can config it from inside there control panel it will give u a subdomain to use with there serivce.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back