How create a DLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
417
Reaction score
266
This guide teaches to create a DLL. I apologize for my English, but I believe that all will understand the guide.

Objective: To create a DLL which will put the functions to change the drop of Blood Castle, using as a basis the beta 39 of Luciano Aibar.

Content of this tutorial
  1. Setting the offsets
  2. Creating the files .h and c.cpp
  3. File offsets.h
  4. File configs.cpp
  5. Compiling the DLL
  6. Hook in the DLL
  7. Setting the Entry Point
  8. Creating the file Startup
  9. Testing the DLL
  10. Important Notes

Excuse by my mistakes.





 
Last edited:
Re: [Guide] How create a DLL

Oh ! Edit drop of BloodCatsle ? You can't edit guides Create *.dll guides way add cmd set point in GameServer not packed ?

Can't guides - Thanks u ^^

Sorry my English .... :P
 
Re: [Guide] How create a DLL

EN
chris05 send me files in portuguese please!!
Sorry my bad ENGLISH!!!

PT

chris05 seria possivel voc
 
Re: [Guide] How create a DLL

hey Chris great guide!!!

I am wondering though how can I hook my new DLL so that it loads along with the gameserver.dll?

I wanna keep the fixes that are in the gameserver.dll and add fixes in my new.dll and have them both load.

thanks
 
Re: [Guide] How create a DLL

At the place of the original PChatProc put offset of your function. In it if it is /post command do something else call original proc and pass same params ;)
 
Re: [Guide] How create a DLL

Can someone upload include folder with all needed .h files?
I am using Express Edition and can't compile :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back