• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how do i run the gunz without using agent,match,locator?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the client and the server using SQL are working fine.
how can i run through online or making a server without using may computer turn on.

do i buy a domain for the server?
or Online SQL?

anyone can send me sample procedure.?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
make shortcut from client.exe and modify it via properties and add at end of file location this. "/game town" apply, and launch game via shortcut.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make shortcut from client.exe and modify it via properties and add at end of file location this. "/game town" apply, and launch game via shortcut.

can you please gave me some sample so i can follow. thanks

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
reymark321 - how do i run the gunz without using agent,match,locator? - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ow see thanks but i mean is how do you run the game so that my friends and can register the game and play together do i have to buy ang server or domain?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
reymark321 - how do i run the gunz without using agent,match,locator? - RaGEZONE Forums

nothing happen for please help

pYqKdxI - how do i run the gunz without using agent,match,locator? - RaGEZONE Forums

depending on your php version, the odbc_connect function has been deprecated and no longer works.
there are 2 ways, the first is you use the sqlsrv_connect function instead of odbc, or install an older version of php, something like PHP 5.6 should already work.

nothing happen for please help

pYqKdxI - how do i run the gunz without using agent,match,locator? - RaGEZONE Forums

depending on your php version, the odbc_connect function has been deprecated and no longer works.
there are 2 ways, the first is you use the sqlsrv_connect function instead of odbc, or install an older version of php, something like PHP 5.6 should already work.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
C:\User\Secondary\Desktop
Reaction score
Try (appserv-win32-2.5.7.exe) & Follow the video.
appserv:
dll:

Replace DLL 'ntwdblib.dll'

Change this in PHP.ini

extension=php_ming.dll
extension=php_mssql.dll
;extension=php_msql.dll
extension=php_mysql.dll
extension=php_mysqli.dll

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back