Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

How Edit Point Reset Item

Yeah that.

I need help on this too, since the client I'm using has too much skills to begin with and even when I deleted all the useless crap til 197, I still can't use an oblivion potion even with full inventory expansion due to too much spirit spheres.

Apparently the client I'm using doesn't need scrolls to begin with since you start with all skills learned at the first place anyway so I experimented a bit on editing it and just have it resetting just stats.

Well I failed LOL! There are three reset items option at my ItemEditor and only one works, the one that resets both stats and skills. The stat exclusive reset option doesn't do jack-shit.

Anyone got any insights on this?

Upvote 0
much better used reset stats using website

Yeah thought of that too, I would just find a query somewhere that does that but I'm missing one measly tiny thing.

"The whole website part"

I'm not really doing this for money, I'm doing for the fun of PK and balancing a broken game
I just invite people on to my server and do my best on making it what I want to be cause mainly the game has become "Pay to Win".
(As if everyone didn't knew this anyway)

Anyways, thanks for the help anyway, stuck with no reset options for a while.

Upvote 0
you can use obli E for resetting stats and skills but in return with no spirit sphere. i mean after you reset with obli E you cannot gain any spiritual sphere in your inventory. same like one server before i play...

Upvote 0
Yeah thought of that too, I would just find a query somewhere that does that but I'm missing one measly tiny thing.

"The whole website part"

I'm not really doing this for money, I'm doing for the fun of PK and balancing a broken game
I just invite people on to my server and do my best on making it what I want to be cause mainly the game has become "Pay to Win".
(As if everyone didn't knew this anyway)

Anyways, thanks for the help anyway, stuck with no reset options for a while.

well, sounds great.. but this very moment. web reset stat is the only hope.
if you failed in making it. then why not ask for a help. Help section is widely open for your concern.
many pro devt here ready to help you.

Upvote 0
well, sounds great.. but this very moment. web reset stat is the only hope.
if you failed in making it. then why not ask for a help. Help section is widely open for your concern.
many pro devt here ready to help you.

Well I wouldn't cause I already found out on the FAQ's that there is no way to separate Skill and Stat resets options on potions.

As they always say, search and google first before asking for help. Less annoying on the people here who just help and share for free.Well I wouldn't cause I already found out on the FAQ's that there is no way to separate Skill and Stat resets options on potions.

As they always say, search and google first before asking for help. Less annoying on the people here who just help and share for free.

MASSIVE EDIT:
Sorry misread what you typed, well I don't think many here will think about the fun and balance (no offense and judgement intended) since most people care about the microtransaction more and player base. And yes, Ran has been a broken game to begin with although I can't blame it since its like 6-7 years old. I'm stopping here before this gets overly long.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back