Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How many hours do you play on MU or any other game a day?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
[SiLvER]mE said:
gah,don't witch on him,he is free to do whatever he wants
Yes he is free to do what he wants, but last time i checked he has a computer and electricity running to it, not to mention a internet connection, now that stuff ain't free, seeing he has no job he can't afford it, meaning he's leeching of someones money, this also means that he can't do this forever, now unless he wants to live on the streets bagging for money so he can buy some booze, then i suggest he get his poop together.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:/Hmm, 2 hours on GunZ and 2 hours on RO max maybe even less, don't have time the last couple a months

Reaction score
hes bsing about 17hours, he must be old enough to not goto to school since he plays "17"hours but any mature person would realise how much retards play and stop.
Plus yes im sad, but i have a social life, talk to my friends on the phone and msn not on games.
i spent around 1-3 hours a day on halflife, thats about the only game i play anymore

and yes i would love to live in california, where its hot, and as someone said we have an exuse for 6hours on the internet

edit: he said he only has 3 hours sleep a day, hmm your not impressing anyone, you could impress us my saying "i can play football 17 hours a day without getting tired then only have 3 hours sleep" but saying i stay in when its really hot outside and my friends who are also gms on the server i play invited me out i said no so i can play on my computer for 17 hours then only have 3 hours sleep

whew long post about 1 thing, as i said im sad :(

Last edited:
duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
gameless atm but i photoshop for about 4h a day

and serious hansen 17h a day that just cant be healthy for u, and i think it isnt best for ur pc too :eh:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I play Guildwars for about an hour each night. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday maybe 3 hrs each?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
hes bsing about 17hours, he must be old enough to not goto to school since he plays "17"hours but any mature person would realise how much retards play and stop.
Nah he's not bullshitting.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What i dont get is how can people play a game with no quests for like 1hr+ a day.
I understand about playing a few hours of the bigger, better games but too much is just freaking crazy.
And you know why polaks/BR/etc people are so good in games? Because they DO play 17+++ hours a day, and they are freaking crazy.
No offence to polish/br people either lol.
And i agree with what gohanssj is saying.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well this topic didnt sway at all. To reformat what I sid earlier I have cut down my play time to 3 hours a day on gUild Wars and 1 hour a day on CS Source. Other than that I dont do anything, currently looking for a job. Well I'm going to go hit the beach for a while, rethink what I wan to do fora living and what I am good at.

Reaction score
Kaoii said:
anybody who plays mu for even 1 hour a day has issues.
and elmarshal, i play on either of my servers on these IP's here:

The BWN server (i'm here most): 66.100.171.183:29070
The FFA server: down atm so i cant give you the IP offhand

cheers

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
128 hours a day of mu I love to play this smelzern game :D
ANd rest of day on animes that would be 692 hours ...
All night in bed doing .. well nvm that :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gabrieth said:
128 hours a day of mu I love to play this smelzern game :D
ANd rest of day on animes that would be 692 hours ...
All night in bed doing .. well nvm that :D

way to be an butt. butt.

i play like 2-3 hours a day (more on weekends) then like 2-3 hours reading a book(if i have a good book to read if not then some tv and other things) and then 5 mins of homework?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Im playing:
1nsane
mad tracks
dragonshard
LOTR:BOTME2
UT 2004
That's all:D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Indeed :p

I've got my xbox live membership so i can game online =D . Gotta own some bitches in PGR3 =D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lmao bottomclicker.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im hardcore 7 hours on the week days. 14 on weekends. Not everyday but about 5 days a week. wtf 3 hours of sleep i wish i could be like that.

Back