Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How Much Do You Like Dragonballz?

how much do you love dragonballz?

• i love it sooo much

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • its ok

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • boringgggg

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
skin said:
lock it then

:chair:

He posted 2 topics, I locked the other. This one is actually different than the one with 400 odd posts, which asked what Dragonball was better, not if you liked DBZ.

Anyway, I'll see how the thread goes, and if DTB comes on and sees it, I'm sure he'll lock in just out of bad memories of the last one. :icon6:

Now lets just stay on topic :eat_arrow

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yer it is the best one wat's every one fav saga

mein has to b the frezer one tis the best one out of the lot dont ya think ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i still cant get how people can still like this i grew out of this show when i was 10 i got sick of the same old thing super sayian fighting big beams flying everywee and takes just 5 weeks to kill smeone

its just like any other anime stupid..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
tree fitty said:
i still cant get how people can still like this i grew out of this show when i was 10 i got sick of the same old thing super sayian fighting big beams flying everywee and takes just 5 weeks to kill smeone

shoot Him! :gun_guns: :gun_snipe :technolog

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tree fitty said:

you just described what makes Dragonball
Lets see...people who transform to something suerior with 1337 kick-butt martial art skillz and energy beams that can make stone disaear...Plus the bad guy IS a bad guy, and doesnet die with a punch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back