• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HOW]New Prefix/Suffix Additional ? ADD ? [Rareİtemİnfo]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I create additional custom edit ourselves ?

after ? how .. create omi.tex ? edit rareiteminfo.cfg ? and admin tools appearance ?

In short, a special addition to ourselves, how do we do? or edit an existing plantation?

Example/Sample :

Sniper : 15 ra 6.67 prob.. edit : 15ra 15prob like to do..

Here is the prefix 2030 ( bakka ) in my database,table ti_RareItemInfo
And here is the prefix 2030 ( rampart ) in my server/Config/Localization/ti_RareItemInfo.cfg
As you can see, the same prefix number but the name in database is "Bakka" and the name in localization is "Rampart". And the prefix 2030 in game is "Rampart", not "Bakka". Can't understand this! (I have re-generated the omi.tex many times)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seriously guys your all a bunch of rejects, your being so disrespectful and you all throughout posts act as if you know it all, DragonLord and PankJ act like this within reason if you go back a few pages and look at the posts you make, your all hypocrites, yet people like DragonLord and PankJ give you pointers so seriously be useful or don't post.

Casper, i don't really understand what your trying to do here, you could simply edit the parameters for the sniper fix, dont worry about the ti_rareiteminfo just truncate it down to one line and then it simply looks in the database, sorry if this isn't useful but i didn't understand your question as such.

Upvote 0
You got reported! :o
Reaction score
i dont know why user should answer a simple question 5 times.... or more.... if search funktion gives a Ducking answer to much questions.... its not like we dont wanna help, its more like "use the button, its there to use it, not for style only"....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But if his question is so unclear you should ask him to be specific, some people i understand don't know what there doing but i can almost guarantee he searched like his entire thread lol bit of copy and paste, i understand telling people to use the search function but sometimes its best to give a point in the right direction i mean come on, if its in the search what did you search to confirm it?? why cant you tell him what to search rather than flame him.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
answer to this one and tomorrow he will be back with the same question for monster ;)

he have a name on his db, a name on his cfg file, and in game he see the name from the cfg file, conclusion: with a little bit of brain: on generation of omi.tex the localization folder is not useless, and not here for have a beautiful folder on our server file.

for my part I try to help other when they want to learn about something that I know, but help a person who don't want to think a little bit before asking ..., who don't search anything about his problem, it's not my cup of tea.

I'm on this forum since 2008, i have only 21 post, search about my asking of help and search same thing I have claim and say me what his the older post on the same things ;)

1 thread to ask about ".dat format", all other thing are on forum for launch a server and basics modification(i have learn all with this forum my brain and a little bit of time). and I have ask a question by private message to dragonlord about customization of server functionality(I don't want to speak about this in front of anybody).

So if I can why other can't? or why they won't?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You only need 1 line in the .cfg files in the localisation the db does the rest....

Upvote 0
Back