Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HOW ? please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i learn all skills ? please ? where i can get the skill books :(

TGN Studio's
Reaction score
you must spawn them if your a gm.. I suggest learn how to play the game before u run a server if you do have one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im GM i got all skills but for some skills just i cant learn like fire ring :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sometime you have to choose a skill if you choose a skill you sometimes cant use a other like fire ring and that one left of him in the list
you had to choose which one you wanted!

TGN Studio's
Reaction score
Right Learn to play the game before running a server. Every Tom penis and harry wants a server 90% cant get there head out there butt to know how to do it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I never played Rose since two years ago, I just picked up the item list in the Mega Guide.
I use to run RO Servers and such, So I can host private servers professionally, Item ID's usually were found by @idsearch in RO or similar command, Not sure why the didn't make one for Rose, But Trial and error is fun.

I love servers, I love running my own, I find a MMORPG, If I like it I run a private server, Even if I know nothing.
I can learn everything in a few days. Thats the good thing about having a high IQ, and host servers for a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back