Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how tho fix this -.- !!!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
hello guys today i add Blue Dragon in my server and when i use it i got effect of flag how i can replace this for blue dragon check screen shot please :D:

Sorry bad English :rolleyes:

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Maybe first learn some basics like how does item description or icon works :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
it's work check it

all server have pet item and work good -,- could any one tell me how i can fix this pet !!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you even cant host an image instead of uploading at speedyshare
then u shouldnt even start a server
you are so epic !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i agree with that . since alot of ppl begin asking about stupid things

Upvote 0
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
ragezone isnt made for "help" o0

its a dev. community forum, to share experience, or release some work, or get some help if "my own" work does not work perfectly, to get some1 with more experience, who can help me, but well, only think what u do is, copy & past (and for that u'r also to bad)
and then if u see, FU, IM A NOOB! FAILED WITH MY COPY&PAST SKILLS!! SPAMM RAGEZONE WITH, ME NO HAVA PET U ME HAVA GIVE ALL NOW OR ME SPAMM MORE!.

its the true, thats why this community going to die, i remember the good old time's when everyone tryed to do his own stuff, and was gettin only help when they 1. used the search function 2. try'd to fixx it self

Upvote 0
Back