Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Access THE HIDDEN WIKI (Deep web, secret Internet)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i hope kids in here doesn't get too excited with this. :laugh:

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Love it! It's ironic how I installed Tor two days ago and today dan posted about it.
Tho nonetheless I know where to buy some good stuff xD

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's truly amazing, I'm to know that the internet really tells you all the truth after all.
That's the only place where you can have all the deepest knowledge you'll ever have, truly breathtaking, thanks for sharing too.
I suggest we all just have to keep it as secret as it is for now.

I still can't believe how we can have access to all of that, these files themselves makes us so knowledgeable! But I'm gonna disconnect for now, I don't want to get into trouble I'll browse only for good purposes after I use Ducking anonymous proxies get some tape and configure firewalls and viruses.

MEH, Couldn't help it I just found a Ducking crime hacking site :zippy:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was stupid and didn't read the end -___- lmao my usb webcam was pointing in the other direction luckily and the light popped on scared the crap out of me. I just changed all of my passwords ect. cleaned my computer with nod32(at the time it was deativite cause i was just done playing a video game -__-), hijackthis, ccleaner. i wouldn't mess around in these places seems dangerous.

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Been using TOR for a fcking long time.

Reaction score
I was stupid and didn't read the end -___- lmao my usb webcam was pointing in the other direction luckily and the light popped on scared the crap out of me. I just changed all of my passwords ect. cleaned my computer with nod32(at the time it was deativite cause i was just done playing a video game -__-), hijackthis, ccleaner. i wouldn't mess around in these places seems dangerous.

thats why you use a vm environment ;)

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
rebora you are honestly the most paranoid mofo I've ever met lol.

Anyway. Anyone ever used freenet? or know about it?

I'm just being careful, you really don't know what could happen out there, it is indeed some serious business.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The probability of the law coming after you is very very slim. VERY slim. Hell I hacked into the servers of 2 MMO companies before with no attempt to hide myself. Once when I was 16 another when I was 18. Though I didn't break anything. I'm still sitting here. Unless you cause a huge amount of damage.
You're not worth the money they'd spend putting you in jail.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Waiting for the hipsters "I knew about the dark web before it was cool."

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i am now afraid of the internet

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This wiki is different from the one I know on Tor, both with the same name...

Back