Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Add new 2 key MAU

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its all in your resource.edf add the needed lines and it should work fine i am not 100% sure but i think i released one i edited to load the 2 extra unused keys by ccr. Might of posed it into magnekis thread not sure tho.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachmen...8839-developement-rf-2-2-3-resource3rdunit.7z

tested on 2.2.3

ammandes - How to Add new 2 key MAU - RaGEZONE Forums

For glows edit your unit.ini in the chef folder
This recourse will work with 2.2.3/2.2.3.2 you only need to point the mesh ID to the correct parts in the Item.edf then set up what parts the key will use.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachmen...8839-developement-rf-2-2-3-resource3rdunit.7z

tested on 2.2.3

For glows edit your unit.ini in the chef folder
This recourse will work with 2.2.3/2.2.3.2 you only need to point the mesh ID to the correct parts in the Item.edf then set up what parts the key will use.

sir i want to ask about this file
its only 2.2.3 file or have work on another version ?
and how to use this file?edit use dat editor with the 3rd Strs ? or only move to my file server?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Been checking my old pm's and some one requested I relink the file tho i am unable to find it. 2.2.3 from back then. This resource.edf can be used on 2232 the resources is a hybrid type I created with custom path for textures/bones ect I would not recommend using this at best hex all the MAU parts into you'r own resources file. Item.edf is only for 223 if you wish to copy all the codes ect linked to the resource file then hex and import into you'r own client. No longer working on 223 so releasing client side.

@ammandes
you don't need to hex the zone or bin

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back