How to add new motion cards and skill animations from later versions (especially from 5.8 and 8.4) to 4.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Hello, so my dev asked me to ask free help here on how to add new motion and skill animations from later versions to 4.6. Just a little step by step guide. Thank you, I hope anyone will lend a help. :))
 
Hello, so my dev asked me to ask free help here on how to add new motion and skill animations from later versions to 4.6. Just a little step by step guide. Thank you, I hope anyone will lend a help. :))
It's not possible to write a small guide here, it's a lengthy process.
 
I see, do you have discord? Can you, by any chance assist in guiding my dev for this process? Thank you.
It's not possible to write a small guide here, it's a lengthy process.
 
Back