• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to add spots on minimap in Season 9 IGCN server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guide how to add SPOTS on minimap in season 9 ICGN files

Like this:
iS3aQ2A - How to add spots on minimap in Season 9 IGCN server files - RaGEZONE Forums

So since i couldn't find any guide on how to add spots on minimap i decided to make one my own.

First of I wanna start by saying that I use these files:
Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Thanks to Evilek91 + the ones he credits for the files.

Guide

1. Go find your Minimap in this location ...\IGCData\IGC_Minimap.xml
A3QOHcC - How to add spots on minimap in Season 9 IGCN server files - RaGEZONE Forums

2. Add a new row for the spot like the picture

Before
LaUXwH - How to add spots on minimap in Season 9 IGCN server files - RaGEZONE Forums

After
tUxVchJ - How to add spots on minimap in Season 9 IGCN server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Okay some explination behind what all of this do!

All information below can be find in the top of IGC_Minimap.xml document

TagId="" Is the unique ID we give the line of code per map, we just call this 19 since it's the next number in the row
Mapnumber="" Is which map we wanna put the spot on, and Lorencia is map 0
NPCIndex="" Is what type of NPC/Monster we are using, here I just put 240(Saftety Guard).
X="" and Y="" Is the coordinate we wanna put the Spot icon on, in this case X="181" Y="124" is just outside Lorencia where you find the spiders
Displaytype="" Is what kind of icon we wanna use on the minimap, here i set it to 1 because it's the shield icon
SyncType="" Is how the icon should be represented, where 1 is always
Name="" is pretty explanatory, this is what it says on the minimap

3. How it should look like
afjSFg1 - How to add spots on minimap in Season 9 IGCN server files - RaGEZONE Forums

4. ?????

5. Profit

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back