• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to add... ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to get new furniture in my hotel but I do not know which folder the furniture to be into in the hof_furni ?

6yO8TbL - How to add... ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Create a new folder (give it a random number) for example, let's say 5669. In your furnidata_xml of the furni you're trying to add you should see something like <revision></revision>

Add your number of your folder in like this
<revision>5669</revision>

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Create a new folder (give it a random number) for example, let's say 5669. In your furnidata_xml of the furni you're trying to add you should see something like <revision></revision>

Add your number of your folder in like this
<revision>5669</revision>

Hope that helps.

Thanks!! Do you have a program so i can transfer R63 furniture to R63B and download new furniture from Habbo?

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I did have a program by Spot Ify but I lost it, it's somewhere on the forum.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I did have a program by Spot Ify but I lost it, it's somewhere on the forum.

I found the program! I hope it works ( I only need the SQL right now to config ) but do you also know how to do with Clothes with XML ?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
When i try to setup my own .xml files it says this:
ewUZ5Uo - How to add... ? - RaGEZONE Forums

I have been trying to fix it but i can't find out whats wrong?

@asesinato

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back