• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J How to attach to NPC html a file in a folder date? (if I could not find a html file)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Greetings guys. Such question: I today have called NPC which something has answered me of type:
I have no tasks for you now.
Quest

the Problem in that that I wished to correct for it html a file but have not found it! How to me to create html a file which it was displayed at it NPC?

The Second question: How to me to create new places of a teleport at GateKeeper, or absolutely new GK with new teleports in new locations??

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
First u look at database and give him a (lets say it class) like L2Npc is folder default/ teleport is folder teleport/ bla bla....

If it is a L2 Npc the craete a html file with name the id of the npc!!!
In default folder !! Thats it!!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nick man you are grates man!! thx TESTING 1st)

And what can you say about second question ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back