How to change description on items and moons?

Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
210
Reaction score
11
Hello everyone, I have a problem that I can't figure out where it is possible to change the descriptions of the Wings and the Moons??
And the Moons double after I take them off and put them back on, can anyone tell me how to solve these problems?

Season 6 Flaves server
Screenshot_8 - How to change description on items and moons? - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot_7 - How to change description on items and moons? - RaGEZONE Forums


Please help.. Thanks in advance!!!
 
Server Information
Season 6 Ep 19 Flawless Emulator
Hello everyone, I have a problem that I can't figure out where it is possible to change the descriptions of the Wings and the Moons??
And the Moons double after I take them off and put them back on, can anyone tell me how to solve these problems?

Season 6 Flaves server
View attachment 287221
View attachment 287222

Please help.. Thanks in advance!!!
edit:
ItemTooltip_eng.bmd
itemtooltiptext_eng.bmd
ItemLevelTooltip_eng.bmd
Text_eng.bmd
 
Upvote 0
Thank you friend.. You were right.. everything worked out..

But there is another problem that after unsuccessful compilation of items they do not disappear!
How to make things disappear if there is a failure?
View attachment 287275
depends on your custom config u did, after we see it maybe we can help
 
Upvote 0
Back