• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to change HP boss on Easy Mode

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi to change boss hp I went into gamedaemon\data\ and edite a file npcdata(ex: npcdata_summerb) and went into a dungeon boss and I saw max-hp="600000000"(600.000.000) but went I enter the dungeon on an easy mode this boss onlya has like 20m hp. Is there a way to change easy mode formula ou just remove that mode ? I tried to change dificultytype.xml but when I change something on easy mode line I just cant enter the dungeons anymore.
I also tried to remove easy rewards but it didnt work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Certain dungeons have a dungeon-wide debuff on NPCs found in the 'dungeondata.xml'. Find whatever dungeon you're entering and try removing/changing the 'effect-npc-difficulty-type-1'.

Upvote 0
Back