• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to change the map after reset?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

How to change the map after reset and grand reset?

ex. I want to change the warp map after reset for SM to Devias instead of Lorencia.

ps. when I create SM it's already starting from Devias, but after reset it goes back to Lorencia.

Regards.

Reaction score
You can create a trigger in the Character column that updates the Map and the x and y coordinates each time the reset column increases +1
It would be something like

CREATE TRIGGER trg_UpdateMapWhenResetCharacter ON Character
AFTER UPDATE
AS
BEGIN
IF UPDATE(ResetCount)
BEGIN

UPDATE Character
SET MapNumber = 2, MapPosX = 216, MapPosY = 48
FROM Inserted i
INNER JOIN Deleted d ON i.Name = d.Name
WHERE i.ResetCount = d.ResetCount + 1
AND i.Class IN (0, 1, 2, 3)
END
END
GO

In this example when ResetCount changes its value it will update the values of MapNumber, MapPosX and MapPosY only for classes 0,1,2,3 which are the Dark Wizard classes.

In short, every time a Dark Wizard character does a reset it will be sent to the Devias map.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can create a trigger in the Character column that updates the Map and the x and y coordinates each time the reset column increases +1
It would be something like

In this example when ResetCount changes its value it will update the values of MapNumber, MapPosX and MapPosY only for classes 0,1,2,3 which are the Dark Wizard classes.

In short, every time a Dark Wizard character does a reset it will be sent to the Devias map.
Thanks for your help, but it didn't work, SM still reset to Lorencia.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
If you are doing the reset with the /reset command inside the game it won't work.
you must have a configuration file or something.

the query i passed you might work if the character is doing the reset via web, the character needs to be disconnected.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are doing the reset with the /reset command inside the game it won't work.
you must have a configuration file or something.

the query i passed you might work if the character is doing the reset via web, the character needs to be disconnected.
Yes, through /reset, I use louis emulator S6 files, any ideas?

Upvote 0
Back