Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a custom map in Aion?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please tell me what tools and are there instructions for creating your own locations for Aion?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not sure
but try use cryengine
design a new level and
export to aion?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't think there are any publicly available tools for that purpose. You can, however, modify the `brush.lst` files on existing maps to add/remove existing objects into existing levels. If you study how geo parsers work, that'd be a good starting point for that. There are quite a few maps that have big unused areas that you could add more to. I believe you can also edit the h32 files to adjust the terrain; but, I've not tried that.

I also recall someone making a tool that takes stl files and spits out NPC spawns in the form of their geometry. I don't think that's really the best idea (too many NPC's); but, you can play with it if you're planning something small (if you can find it -- I think I saw it on GitHub somewhere).

Upvote 0
Back